Wednesday, January 16, 2008

My husband is mean

Ok, so my husband was being mean this morning, he was making fun of my knitting. He said that his boss asked what I do all day since I am not working right now. He told her "Well, she gets up, knits, plays on the computer, knits, posts on her knitting blog, knits, watches knitting on tv, knits some more and then goes to bed." She said "Really?", and he told her "Yeah." I said, "I also read, watch other things on TV, play with my cats, run errands, cook and clean." He said "No all you do in knit, you need to get a real job." That really pissed me off. I have an interview for a job on Tuesday so he was joking but it still stung. I really enjoy knitting, and most of what I do is stuff his family requested. Maybe I knit alot but I also get alot done faster that way. I don't know what his problem is. When he isn't working he sleeps alot I don't give him crap about that so....whatever, and I knit on.

Eileen

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Yes! Flaming! Yay Blog!