Saturday, January 12, 2008

First Blog

Well, I figured I would use this blog to write about my knitting projects. To date I have knitted 2 baby blankets (for friends), 2 vintage shawls (for my Aunt and my brothers girlfriend), several washcloths (for my brother), a Texas Flag (for my brother-in-law), and a cable blanket (for myself!!!!). I learned knitting from my best friend Jessie. She will be a main star in this blog. Sorry in advance Jess!!!! Knitting has really helped me to relax and center myself when I am feeling stressed out. At first I thought my husband Len would think I was acting like an "old lady", but when he bought me a knitting bag for Christmas I knew he understood!!! When I am not talking about my knitting I will probably be talking about my crazy cats, Corky, Max, and Emma. They are my babies and I adore them. Well, I guess that is enough for one night.

Eileen AKA Purling Kitty

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Oh Dear God. Please spare me. You know I try to avoid having an internet persona :P

Leonard looks awesome in that shawl.

I'm