Thursday, January 24, 2008

I am turning into a knitting snob

I can not even believe this, but I am becoming a knitting snob. I used to be fine with getting my knitting supplies i.e. needles, yarn, etc at Michael's. Don't get me wrong I still love Michael's, but their stuff for knitting is a little overpriced and there is not a good enough selection. I don't know where I am going to find my supplies now b/c yarn specialty stores can be pricey. I wish we had Hobby Lobby's here but we don't. My husband Len was with me and was watching me complain and was like wow your being picky and I said I know, I guess I'm becoming a snob. What ever am I to do? Suggestions would be great.

Eileen

PS I proof-read this Blog to my husband and his suggestion is stop knitting. That is not going to happen. Only in his dreams LOL!!!!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

You are far far far from being a knitting snob. If you come up with a list of things that you need/want to make, getting your supplies from knitpicks.com is very affordable (for really good quality) if you accumulate $50 worth of stuff for free shipping. Elann.com and yarn.com (yarn.com is Webs, and they have closeouts and stuff you can keep an eye on) both have good bargains, but again, you have to watch the shipping thing.