Monday, March 31, 2008

I finished my socks

Well, I finished the toe on my second sock last night. For some crazy reason I am totally underwhelmed. For the life of me I don't know why. They are beautiful, soft, have matching stripes, are even, and fit great. I always imagined that I would throw a party when I finished my first pair and yet I remain reserved and "enh" about the whole situation. I don't know why. It is very sad actually. Maybe it will hit me after I'm done with all this intense work training and I can actually breath again.

I have a fair amount of the sock yarn left and I don't quite know what to do with it. I wonder if I have enough for some baby booties or something. If anyone has some suggestions I'm all ears.

I am now working on a pattern for my friend Nassau (pronounced Na-s-ow {like when you hurt yourself LOL!} ) I hope she likes it. Y'all will have to wait until I am done to find out what I'm making b/c she has access to this site now.

Well, I'm off to knit, relax, and then sleep.

Eileen

No comments: