Sunday, March 9, 2008

Felted Mice

Well, my cats love their new mice flaws and all. I have made so many minor mistakes on each of these mice but it's OK. The first mouse I made is a "dwarf" mouse b/c I didn't see where it said to knit in st st for 2 & 1/2 inches before decreasing for head, so Corky got this:




My second mouse came out OK and obviously Max loves it b/c his fur is all over it:
My cat Emma on the other hand is apparently slightly evil. I sprinkled some cat nip through out each mice just for my cats enjoyment. Well while I was stuffing them Emma was salivating and trying to eat the entire container of cat nip so I guess no one should be shocked that this is what her mouse's face looked like mere minutes after I gave it to her.

Poor mouse!!! I have since performed surgery but it no longer has a nose just s seam to keep the stuffing hidden.

In my last post I stated that I had knit 2 mice for each cat. That is true I just haven't stuffed the others yet but here they are flat:

Tomorrow if blogger behaves I will post some pic of our home re-modeling.

1 comment:

sewfunky said...

Please email me with your address for the pay it forward challenge you signed up for on my blog. The link to my email address is in the side bar, thanks! :)