Saturday, March 15, 2008

This week was just a blur

Hello. Well, my first week of training is finally over. It is going well and I totally love this job. But I am sooooooo tired. I have to be up by 5:30 AM to get to work before 7:00AM then we work until 3:30PM and I get home by 4:00-4:30 depending on traffic. I then want to take a nap but if I do then I'm up until Midnight or later and have few hours to sleep for the "night". I think I am finally on a decent schedule but we shall see.

On the bright side. I have been knitting everyday. I work on my mystery shawl during breaks at work and have been working on my first sock in the evenings. As you read in my previous post I had some issues starting but it is finally coming out decent. I realized that I was knitting the sock inside out (which makes it a tight squeeze!) but b/c its a tube (and tubes are AWESOME!) I was able to just flip it inside out and continue on. I did the heel flap and gusset today and am now knitting the foot part. I have 3-4" to go before I start the decrease for toes. I really like it. There are some small glitches but it's to be expected. I am still proud that I am accomplishing it. I will take a pic of what I have so far tomorrow and will try to better document my second sock.

Thanks for being patient with my not posting. I hope I haven't lost all my readers (all 4 of you HAHAHAHA) by being away. Once training at work is done I will work 4 days on and 3 days off so I should be less exhausted!

Eileen

No comments: