Friday, March 28, 2008

Where have I been?

Hey y'all! I know, I know I haven't blogged in a while. I couldn't even believe it myself when I saw that I last posted on March 19th, almost two whole weeks ago!!!! American Airlines has been kicking my butt! I can't even tell you most of what I've done in th last couple weeks other than work, eat, sleep, eat and repeat every day.

I will tell you about a visit I had from an old friend of mine. I've known this guy for over 17 years. I haven't seen him though since my wedding b/c he lives in Tennessee and I lived in Texas and now Arizona. He is an engineer who was doing a building inspection up in Phoenix and drove down to Tucson so we could have dinner together. It was good to see him and we promised each other not to go another 4 years w/out seeing each other. Hopefully we'll stick to that!

Another thing that happened is computer monitor issues. My monitor screen has turned yellow. I am going to buy a new cable cord to see if my cat chewing on it (the cord not the monitor!) is why it's gone wonky. Here's hoping I don't have to buy a new monitor.

I got my schedule for work for April 19th through June 20th. It is 4PM to 12:30AM Friday-Monday. I am off Tues-Thurs. It shouldn't be too bad b/c I'll have a day off with Len. It is going to be weird working nights after having worked early days for 6 weeks but I'll adjust.

Finally in knitting news my camera is still battery-less so alas no photos yet, but I am almost done with my second sock, I have knit 2 March mid-month KAL washcloths, and am making decent progress on my shawl. Overall, I'm pretty happy with what I have accomplished. All except my blogging of course which should start to get better. I am no where near as exhausted as I have been on the last 2 Fridays so I hope this is a good sign.

Thank you for reading this (if anyone still is LOL) and have a great weekend.

Eileen

No comments: