Thursday, February 21, 2008

Pay it Forward

Here is a cool contest. (Get your blog writing friends to read this too!)



Because I was the second person to post a comment on Sew-Funky's blog I will get a prize and all I had to do was promise to do the same.



The rules are:
The first three people to comment on this post will receive a gift from me, sometime within the next 365 days. Who knows when it will turn up, or what it will be, but rest assured, it will arrive. All you have to do is promise to make the same declaration on your blog, and send out gifts to three of your lovely readers. Easy Peasy.



Eileen



PS If you don't have a blog maybe we can work something out to branch this beyond bloggers.

1 comment:

bobberann said...

I love your dishcloths. I'm still knitting away at mine. I'm also a big follower of Pay It Forward. It makes the world a better plCE.
Barb