Monday, February 18, 2008

Cutest Kitties ever!

Well, I am now up to row 34 of my shawl. I have only frogged it twice. The first time is because I was doing the wrong decrease. In the grand scheme of things I know that no one would really see the difference, but I would know there was a mistake so out it went. The second time is b/c I dropped a stitch. I am trying to do a life-line but I can't find a small enough needle. I guess I need to go to the store and try to find one, but then I have to figure out what I am going to use as the line. Floss? It seems to be my only viable option b/c everything else seems too big. Any suggestions? Also I finished day 2 of my dishcloth. I think it is so cute.

Now to my kitties, Max finally decided to pose on a project and I found Emma using my lace yarn ball in the cutest way. See pics below.



Can you see the little windows being created?


See the bottom is pink now instead of blue. See other post for comparison.


Max "the Mayor of Kitty-ville" (Must be said with a really bad Scottish Accent--Don't ask!)
Emma AKA Baby girl, Bushka, & Bemma.

1 comment:

DawnK said...

No, those kitties aren't spoiled, are they? LOL! You are so nice to provide then with yarn for leaning against and knitted items to lay on! LOL! Actually, they look quite pampered to me!

Hot pink and yellow is a pretty combo, for the dishcloth! That shawl looks pretty, too. That's the thing. You could leave in mistakes and other people would never know, but the thing is YOU always know and it would eat away at you, so you may as well fix it!

Last night, I was knitting the foot on my socks and I noticed a stitch had dropped and was about 5 rows down! Fortunately, I was able to take my crochet hook and bring that stitch back up to the needles, without having to frog! phew! I didn't want to rip that many rows!