Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year...2008 in review

Well it is 2009 and I am ready to blog again. Here is what happened last year while I was gone.

  • I passed probation at American Airlines

  • I knit an Alphabet Blanket, 2 shawls, some socks, some scarfs, a neck cowl and several dishcloths.

  • I started an aran blanket, worked more on my lace shawl, started and ended (without finishing) a horribly written pattern for thigh highs, and learned several new knitting techniques.

This year I plan on making socks for my entire fam for Christmas. If I calculated right that is 28 pairs give or take a few. Am I crazy? Apparently so, but I feel I am up to the challenge. I just need to get everyone's shoe size.

Here are pics of some of my projects. I'll post more as I get them.



More tomorrow.
Eileen

No comments: