Sunday, January 25, 2009

Computer melt down

Well my computer is out of commission for a while. So there will be no pics forthcoming until I get it fixed. However, there will still be blogging!

My Monkey's are done. I wore them today. They seem a little big which makes me a little sad. I wonder if I wash them if they will fit better. Or maybe I need to go to smaller needles. But they are not so big that I can't wear them so at least it's not a total loss. Also, it seems that after they sit a day or two they appear to be bigger than when they first came off the needles or maybe it's just my imagination.

These concerns worry me for my Christmas presents. However I am just going to keep knitting and hope that they fit normal feet better than my narrow feet and maybe a little smaller is not a bad thing since they will stretch some.

No comments: