Friday, July 9, 2010

A project has been chosen

So, I guess writing yesterday about just how much I miss knitting, really got to me. I have pulled out my Burridge Lake Aran Blanket and am going to see if I can figure out where I left off and continue on the journey. I am quite excited to start this again, and yet I am nervous all at the same time. This blanket is a gift to myself. The only other things I have knit for myself are 2 pairs of socks and a neck warmer. Everything else that has ever come off my needles has been for others. It is so hit so knitting with wool is going to be uncomfortable but I deserve to do something for myself so I will endure. Here's hoping I can keep my tension the way it was back in 2008 when I started the darned thing. I don't think I knit a single stitch of it in 2009. Updates to come!!!!

Eileen
AKA Purling Kitty