Thursday, July 8, 2010

The knitting is missing in my life

So I started this blog to talk about my knitting adventures. However, life has since gotten in the way. I have gone back to school and have changed what I do at my job, so I don't seem to have the time I used to have. I plan to mostly talk about knitting but I may throw in some anecdotes about work and school here and there.

I was working on a pair of socks and my needles broke and I have not gotten around to replacing them. I do not know when I will get to the store. All I know for now is that I miss knitting and the peace it gives me. I hope I can find a way to meld all my loves again.

I am going to try to blog once or twice a week. I know I've made that promise before but I am really going to try to stick to it this time. If for nothing else, than for myself. I find bogging therapeutic.

No comments: